Since your wedding is your own, and totally unique, all our collections are customized to suit your special day. After we learn more about your wedding, we create a personalized collection based on exactly what you need for your beautiful day. Our client relationships are extremely important as we help you with your timeline and collaborate with you on memorable locations for our couple session together. Also, we send you helpful emails and fun newsletters along the way to get us all prepared for your wonderful day.
Please know that we often shoot intimate weddings, weddings with less than 6 hours of coverage, along with City Hall Weddings and Elopements.
Use the Contact form to send us all your information so we can get started!
All Collections Include:
- Light retouching of all photos.
- Online gallery of your wedding images to share with family and friends.
- Digital download of edited JPEG images sized in high-resolution, with complete printing and web rights.
- Unlimited consultations and phone calls to help with timing, locations, and coordination with vendors.
- Engagement Sessions, Rehearsal Dinners and After-Party events are available as Add-Ons.
- Album credits are included to purchase beautiful, heirloom albums from Finao and Madera.
See our latest Weddings!
Couple: Kim and AdamVenue: Old Post Office Chicago WeddingWedding Style: Simple,elegant, modern How you both met: At Flamingo Rum Club in River North out with mutual friends. Your proposal: In our condo Friday after work. I came home to the apartment lit up by...
Couple: Jacie and GabrielVenue: Indiana Backyard Micro-WeddingStyle: Family gathering at my home in Indiana Photographer Notes: For this Indiana Backyard Micro-Wedding, the couple's super-intimate wedding gathering was an absolute gem of a celebration. On an...
Couple: Lauren and PaulVenue: Fig and Olive Micro-WeddingStyle: Intimate, foodie wedding celebration with our family and friends. How you both met: We met through mutual friends from high school and college at a music festival. Your proposal: We got engaged underneath...